This type of visa is valid for multiple entries to Indonesia and valid for a period of 1 year starting on the first date of arrival in Indonesia with no more than 60 days per visit. This type of visa is applied for those who require several visits to Indonesia for the purpose of official government activities, business or commercial activities, toursim and social or family visit. Please note that this visa is not valid for paid working purposes.
- The Original Passport with a validity not less than 18 moths on arrival in Indonesia.
- Fill out the visa application form (Visa form can be downloaded http://evisa.kbri-islamabad.go.id ), personally signed by the applicant.
- 2 (two) Color Photograph.
- Copy of NIC (National Identity Card)
- Copy of passport page 1,2, and Indonesian previous visa
- A copy of Return ticket
- For business trip and Convention, please attach information letter from company based in Pakistan and Invitation letter from counterpart in Indonesia.
- For social/family visit, please attach invitation letter from a family or friends based in Indonesia and Marriage Certificate and other support documents.
- Please note, possession of visa does not guarantee entry to Indonesia, permission to enter is an authorization of Indonesian immigration at the point of entry.
- The embassy has a right to accept or reject visa application without specifying a reason or request more information.
Document submission Process
You can submit a visa application documents to consular counter of Indonesia Embassy Islamabad. For your convenience please note consular opening hours, that is on Monday-Wednesday 09.30-11.30 a.m.
Visa Collection Process
For your convenience, Collecting visa in consular opening hours on Thursday-Friday 2.30-4.30 p.m.